1. He is devoid of all attachments.
2. He is a yogi and wanders by foot all over the earth.
3.He is engrossed in his own self.
4. He does not have any belongings.
5. He wears koupeena, one danda and one clothe for covering himself.
6. He does not differentiate between good and bad.
7. He does not become happy when offered respect nor get angry when insulted.
8.He is silent.
9.He does not carry a vessel for alms and begs with his hand. He takes only what is sufficient for survival of the body.
Source : Vishnusmruti chapter 4, slokas 23 to 30