Dedicated to Vedas, Mantrasastra, their applications and astrology
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Why should everything be "scientific" ?
The important elements of scientific thought and process are - 1. Well defined system 2.Experimentation 3. Observable evidence. 4. Measurable data 5. Predictable outcome.
Some of the things that are "unscientific" or beyond science's capability to predict.
1. Concept of God
4. Poetry & literature
6. Sports & games
18. Weather 100 years from now.
19. World population 500 years from now.
20. Rain in Mumbai in the coming monsoon.
21. India's prime minister in 2020.
22. Whether it will be a bright or cloudy day tomorrow.
and many many more ..............
Science plays role in a minuscule part of human life. Why insist that everything needs to be scientific. Because science sells and it sells exclusively for the western world. We fools dump our culture, values and tradition to make money for the west. By the time we realize this it will be too late.